Muhammad Salah born on 15 July 1992 in Egypt. He is an Egyptian professional footballer who plays as a forward for English club liver pool and the Egyptian national team. He is also known as the Egyptian king.
He married to Maggi in 2013. Their daughter Makkah was born in London in 2014 is named in honor of the Islamic holy city. Salah is Muslim and often celebrate goals by performing sujood.
Salah started his career with hometown club “el mukawloon” in Egyptian premium league in 2010. Then he joined Basel in 2012. In 2014 he transferred to Chelsea FOOTBALL CLUB. Salah’s performances attracted premier league and he joined club Chelsea for 11 million pond fee in 2014. Subsequently, he played for Roma After consistent match-winning performances in Rome in 2017 Salah relocate back to the premier league to sign for the liver pool. his record-breaking performances saw him receive a number of accolades at the end of the 2017-2018season including PFA player ‘player of the year, football writers ‘player of the year and PFA fans ‘player of the year awards. At international level Salah represent Egypt. Making his debut with the senior national team in 2011, he helped Egypt reach the final year of 2017 Africa cup of nations. He also participated in 2011 FIFA U20 world cup and 2012summerOlympics.
- In Switzerland he won the league title in his debut season winning the SAFP golden player award during this he transferred to Chelsea because his performances attracted premier league in 2014.
- He receives premier league golden boot after registering a record of 32 goals in 36 league games in 2017.
- He receives a number of other awards at the end of 2017 -2018 including PFA player ‘player of the year, football writers ‘player of the year and PFA fans player of the year
- He was also awarded the CAF most promising African talent of the year in 2012. He becomes the top scorer during CAF qualification to help the team qualify for the 2018 FIFA world cup.
- He also became the first player to win three premier league player of the month awards in 2018.
- Salah came third in the award of the 2018 best FIFA men’s player and he receives the 2018 FIFA Puskas award for goal of the year.
- For his performances, he was named CAF African footballer of the year in 2018.
- He was also selected in CAF team of the year 2017and African cup of nation team of the tournament.
- FWA Footballer of the year in 2018.
- BBC African Footballer of the year in 2017.
- He also won a bronze medal in the Africa u20 cup of nations.
- PFA premium league team of the year