Blood Pressure is the pressure of circulating blood on the wall of a blood vessel. Blood Pressure becomes a major disease nowadays. A lot of people suffering from this disease. People shouldn’t know how to take proper diet in order to control the BP.“Once people are in their 60s, about two-thirds of the population is affected by hypertension,” Whelton says. In this article, you will be known as Blood Pressure Causes, Symptoms and cure.
What is Blood Pressure?
Blood Pressure is also known as Hypertension. High Blood Pressure is known as Silent-Killer. BP changes throughout the day. When a person is sleeping, blood pressure is lowest and when a person awake the blood pressure rises. Blood pressure is recorded in two categories i.e. Systolic and Diastolic. In Systolic, pressures are exerted during a heartbeat. In diastolic, pressure is exerted between heartbeats. Normal blood pressure is less than 120/80mmHg. People with pressures between 120/80 and 139/89mmHg are considered to have pre-hypertension and are likely to develop high blood pressure without preventative measures.
Do you know Interesting facts about blood pressure?
Globally 9.4 million people die every year, and worldwide 1.5 billion people are suffering from this disease.
More than 65 million suffering from blood pressure, this includes younger, adults and elder.
A recent study indicates the that the adults are at a high risk of high blood pressure and the number goes on increasing if proper medication and diet awareness not provided.
The term silent-killer is indicated by the high blood pressure, it has no visible symptoms.
If physical traits not treated earlier, the high blood pressure increases heart attack rate, stroke and heart failure rate in person.
What Causes result in high blood pressure?
There are some factors that cause high blood pressure:-
- Intensive smoking: When a person is used to smoke on regular basis, it causes a serious health issue. The cigarette has a nicotine element in it and Nicotine cause a rise in blood pressure.
- Drinking alcohol on regular basis: The use of alcohol also inhibit because when a person drinks too much alcohol. Its blood pressure rises abruptly.
- High cholesterol level: When cholesterol level in the human body is not in control of the heart exert more pressure to pump the body because of cholesterol narrow arteries and also harden them.
- Lack of exercises: Lack of exercise is also a major cause of hypertension. When a person ignores exercise in his/her daily life, the blood level rises suddenly.
- Obesity: Lack of physical activities also make a person overweight.
- Lack of sleep: Improper sleep also disturbed the human body activities, it also causes high blood pressure.
- Too much salt in diet: Salt contains sodium element in it when the amount of sodium increase the bloodstreams face high blood pressure in the human body.
- Pregnancy: High blood pressure normal occur in a pregnant woman due to an intake of high potency medicines.
What are the Symptoms of blood pressure?
People who have high blood pressure may have the following symptoms:-
- Fatigue: If a person tired after doing some activity, and it goes on his/her daily routine life. It means there is a chance of high blood pressure.
- Blood in urine: high blood pressure person has blood in urine.
Irregular heartbeat is irregular.
- Have no clear vision: Eyesight problem also a symptom of high blood pressure.
- Chest burning: Due to high blood pressure, a person feels something goes wrong with the chest. Chest burning is a common symptom of hypertension.
- A migraine: Due to high blood pressure, a person has migraine issues. Because high blood pressure and migraine also linked with one another.
- High blood concentration: The thickness in blood also a symptom of high blood pressure.
Which Precaution should be taken to prevent high blood pressure?
- Avoid smoking: The doctors suggest the high blood pressure person avoid smoke. The element in cigarette causes high blood pressure.
- Less salt intake: Less salt intake maintains sodium level in blood.
- Do exercise regularly: Regular exercise keeps a person healthy and active.
- Check blood pressure at regular intervals: The high blood pressure person should check the blood pressure at a regular level.
- Take proper sleep: When a person takes proper sleep, he will be active and healthy.
- Healthy weight: Exercises keep a person healthy and maintain blood concentration. And the overweight issue also not occur when a person does exercise on the regular basis.